Cut the corn from the cobs. Scrape the cobs with a large spoon to remove remaining juices.Read More
- 6 ears corn
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
Spaghetti squash is also rich in the B vitamins riboflavin, niacin, and thiamin, which promote optimal cellular function.Read More
Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, onion, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme & peppers in a mixing bowl.Read More
Combine pumpkin, apple juice, spices, and sugar in a large saucepan and stir well. Bring mixture to a boil, covered with lid ajar .Read More
- Mix pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Sift together flour, and remaining dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
The bright orange color of pumpkin is a dead giveaway that pumpkin is loaded with an important antioxidant, beta-carotene.Read More
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Wash, cut in half, and remove the seeds from the cantaloupe. Cut into wedges, and then into cubes.