Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a large baking sheet, toss butternut squash and potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.Read More
In a 13 quart mixing bowl, mix together corn, mexicorn, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, and cheese.Read More
- 6 ears corn
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, onion, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme & peppers in a mixing bowl.Read More
- Mix pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Sift together flour, and remaining dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Wash, cut in half, and remove the seeds from the cantaloupe. Cut into wedges, and then into cubes.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Use a paring knife to prick squash all over. Place in a baking dish and bake 1 hour or until soft. Cut squash in half.Read More
Carefully saw the watermelon into one or more 1-inch round slabs. Slice about 5 strawberries for each pizza you plan to make. Chop the mint.Read More