- 15 oz corn any color (white, yellow, etc), drained
- 22 oz mexicorn (2 11oz cans) drained. Can also use southwest corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bundle green onions chopped
- 2 cups cheese shredded or grated, any flavor you prefer
- tortilla chips for dipping
- In a 13 quart mixing bowl, mix together corn, mexicorn, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, and cheese. If desired, reserve a few tablespoons of chopped green onion or cheese to garnish the top of the dip.
- Serve dip immediately with tortilla chips for dipping.