- 1 pie pumpkin, roasted and made into puree. You will need 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Sift together flour, and remaining dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Mix together until just combined.
- Fill each muffin liner in a muffin tin up 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.