- 8 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- 2 pounds tomatoes - peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green bell peppers
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- Cut the corn from the cobs. Scrape the cobs with a large spoon to remove remaining juices.
- In a large saucepan, mix the corn kernels and juice, tomatoes, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, cucumber and onion.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sugar, apple cider vinegar, salt, celery seed and mustard seed. Pour into the saucepan over vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil, then simmer 1 hour.
- Transfer the finished relish to sterile jars. Refrigerate until serving.